Friday, August 15, 2008

Week of August 15, 2008 Report

Preschool:

All About Me book which included favorite color, number and letters I know, etc.

First Grade:

Singapore Earlybird money pages
phonograms a and e we worked with worksheets from kizclub.com which I am unable to bring up to link to right now.
Read books 4 and 5 of the Bob books set 1
Worked on a lapbook about money and shopping.

Third Grade:

Singapore Math 3a Addition with Money
Cursive penmanship--e and i
Spell to Write and Read List E
Worked on a lapbook based on the book, My Rows and Piles of Coins.

We spent some time on Wednesday painting watercolors as well. We have exciting plans for next week as I am starting Before Five in a Row with my preschoolers.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Kysha said...

Isn't school fun at that age? I can't wait to hear about BFIAR with your preschooler. :)

Michele said...

Sounds like a fun lapbook. I would like to see a picture. I would like to know more about your Minimus experience.

Michele

A family of boys said...

We've got kids in the same grades this year! I can't wait to read more about what you are doing. (especially with your preschooler - my little guy just doesn't catch on very quickly)

Shawon said...

I like the All About Me Book for your preschooler. I'm always open to ideas to keeping my 3 year old BUSY! Thanks for sharing your week!

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks for stopping by. I got the All About Me book from this site: http://www.childcareland.com/free.html

She has lots of great resources for preschool.

I will get in a review of Minimus and the pictures up soon. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails