Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Fun Week


We took a break this week and had an Easter Fun week. I went to the DLTK site and searched through their Easter ideas. I found the story of Easter from Palm Sunday to Easter which we read over the course of four days and a variety of coloring pages and crafts to do. So as you can see we have a nice Easter wall to show for our efforts.
My youngest worked on lessons 5 and 6 in Rod and Staff Reading 1 and my oldest worked on stacked multiplication in Singapore math.
It was a good week and we had fun.

6 comments:

Lorna said...

Looks and sounds like a fabulous week!
Have a very Happy Easter!

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Tina said...

What cute crafts! And you even got a little "school work" in though it was break. Way to go to help keep those facts fresh in their minds. :o)

Have a Blessed Easter!

~Tina

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. We had a lot of fun. That DLTK site has a lot of really neat activities.

Glad you could stop by.

LisaWA said...

How fun and a nice way to prepare your children’s hearts for Sunday!

Sorry I didn’t get by on Friday...I decided I needed a weekend break... It was nice...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration, and have a great week!!

Lisa

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. I guess they had a party at church and most of the stories we read were ones they had been doing in church.

It was a lot of fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails