Monday, January 7, 2008

Free Phonics Sites

Something that I have been in the process of doing but have taken a break from is transferring all of the links I have to free curriculum sites over to my blog. I have a multitude of links to resources that are free or have a great deal of information on them.

Currently, I have links to forms, lapbooking, and notebooking. I just added a list of links for phonics worksheets and reading sites. These sites offer worksheets that you can print out and use with your children.

One of the things we do here is keep a busybook. In this book, is a variety of worksheets on topics that we have already learned about but want to practice. It is a review book for the child to work at at their own pace.

I put in it worksheets I print off the Internet, workbooks that I find at garage sales and workbooks that I pick up at the dollar store. I have a file where worksheets are arranged by type: pre-math, numbers, place value, the four operations, regrouping, time, money, letter sounds, letter sounds w/writing, ending sounds, rhyming, words, etc.

Hope these are helpful to you.

2 comments:

LisaWA said...

Well.. you are organized this morning! *Ü* Good for you!

How have you been? *Ü* We started school Monday... its been a eventful week for us so far! Not all academic.... Just life....

Just checking in...

Lisa

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. We started Monday too and it has been a good week. Hope you've had a good start too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails