Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weekly Check-in--No School Week

Announcement: I will be taking a Three-week break from here and the Well Trained Mind Boards.

Friday began with a flurry of getting ready for a surprise visit from my in-laws. We spent the rest of the weekend entertaining family in our home and had a wonderful time.

Monday was a day dedicated to sleep and a low-grade fever so there was no school.

Tuesday, we went to a party put on by our homeschool group which was all about Princess & Knights. We had a great time dressing up, making crafts and playing games.

Wednesday and Today were spent preparing for our three week break from the Internet. We will have a nice time over the next few weeks relaxing and getting back to our center. When the break is over I will tell you all about it.

Have a wonderful October!

4 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

I think a break sounds nice. I might just join you. :)
Enjoy!
Lee

CloseAcademy said...

Yes, we really need it.

Thanks for stopping by. I've enjoyed your blog too.

LH said...

Linked here from another blog
Enjoy your time off. Let me know when you return and I'll come back to visit :-)

CloseAcademy said...

I'll probably post on the Well Trained Mind Boards when I am done with our Technology Free week.

Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails