Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Book Sale on E-bay

I am clearing out curriculum and books that we no longer need or didn't work for us. And I am having a sale on e-bay. Bids will be starting out at $.99 and shipping will be combined based on total weight if more than one book is bought.

Click here to find my store and the great book sale. I will be adding in new items over the next few days. http://stores.ebay.com/Unreal-Services

I am selling:

Handwriting Without Tears
Hooked on Phonics
Art curriculum
French
Writing Road to ReadingMusic
Poetry
And lots of other great resources

3 comments:

LisaWA said...

Just stopped by to say hi! We are on the blog roll together form WTM.... I have you on my drop down list for those giving weekly reviews...

Just wanted to say hi! Bow I have to go see what ya got on ebay! lol

Lisawa~

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks for stopping by. I will be adding more things on e-bay over the next couple of days. Thanks.

Dessa said...

Well said.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails